What To Expect With Honolulu Bail Bonds
The Next Steps & How A-1 Bail Bonds Helps
The stress of having a loved one in jail can lead you to jump to the fastest and most convenient bail solution. However, it is important to remember that the process continues after release and your Hawaii bail bonds agent is now responsible for ensuring that they see their day in court.
As a result, it is very important that you make the right choice when it comes to the service you select and who you can trust. At A-1 Bail Bonds, our agents have significant experience and know how to help you best in working to achieve a positive outcome to the bail procedure.
Do You Get Your Bond Money Back?
You get 100% of the bail money back (minus minimal court fees) if you decide to pay for bail yourself. However, you will only receive it all back after your case, and you must show up for your court date. Going through a bond company will keep all required court appearances.
If you need to ask questions face-to-face, give us a call or contact us online to schedule your consultation at (808) 664-5010.
I applied for bail, what now?
After you contact us for your bail application, what should you expect?
- Whether by phone, internet, or in-person, your application will be processed quickly and efficiently by our team.
- We answer your questions completely and to your full understanding. We know what a tough time this is, and we want to make sure you’re comfortable with our help. This is why we offer free consultations.
- We perform a warrant check after getting the basics from you, then provide any information you need on turn-ins and bail-outs.
- We post the bond at court, or at the cell block, and your loved one will be released.
- After release, they are expected to be present for any and all court hearings as well as following conditions of the bond.
- Once the case is complete, the bond is exonerated (finished) whether they are found guilty or innocent.
Our team works to assist each of our clients from start to finish through this process. We are not here to judge, as brushes with the law are not uncommon, and our goal is to guide and help your loved one toward their most optimal legal outcome.
Ready to discuss your Honolulu bail bonds application? Contact A-1 Bail Bonds online today or at (808) 664-5010.