- About Us
A-1 Bail Bonds
- What should I do if arrested but not charged with a crime? Interview with attorney Myles Breiner
- How to clear a bench warrant in under an hour
- How to pick an attorney
- One simple tip to avoid arrest
- How to bailout from HPD; the easy way by #gotbailnick
- Pros and Cons to hiring a private attorney vs public defender
- When drinking, what do you do to not incriminate yourself
- State vs Federal laws on medical marijuana
- Can I get kicked out of military for a criminal charge? What are the 5 types of discharges
- Retired Colonel Gross explains the 3 types of court martial
- Retired Colonel Gross explains how investigators use deception to get evidence against an accuse
- Retired Colonel Gross explains which offenses require sex offender registration upon conviction
- Chief Kealoha's $250K settlement - why public sector contracts so often hurt tax payers
- Retired Colonel Gross military law defense counsel interview with #gotbailnick
- During a DUI pullover, how does an investigation start?
- If Chief Kealoha is convicted of a felony, it's very unlikely the $250K will be returned to the
- Everything you need to know about Police Chief Kealoha and the $250,000 settlement
- Retired Colonel Gross explains what happens to your military career when charged with a crime?
- Ask Attorney Landsberg a question
- What can we change about sentencing?
- What's missing in Hawaii's judicial system?
- Landsberg on rail
- Do mandatory minimums work?
- Will alternative sentencing solve prison overcrowding - YouTube
- Can alternative sentencing solve prison overcrowding
- Is it legal to record police? - gotbailhi.com's Nick asks Attorney Myles Breiner
- When Can Police Search Through your Car? - Attorney Myles Breiner explains to GotBail Nick
- Free legal advice - gotbailhi.com's Nick interviews attorney Myles Breiner - Oahu, HI
- Attorney Victor Bakke Full Interview
- When to hire a private attorney
- Attorney Victor Bakke on Peter Boy Kema case - gotbailhi.com - Honolulu
- What does it mean to be released pending investigation?
- Why some warrants go to HPD vs. the Sheriff
- Complete interview with civil rights attorney Jack Schweigert
- Statute of limitations for felony and misdemeanor charges explained
- Civil rights can free prisoners? Attorney Schweigert on over-crowding
- Supreme Court argument for recreation use of marijuana in Hawaii
- Recreational marijuana may become legal soon thanks to medication marijuana legalization
- Can you sue over being detained for too long?
- I believe there's major harm done by the criminalization of marijuana
- Is religion a winning defense for marijuana use?
- Attorney Jack Schweigert tells how medical marijuana treats cancer
- A-1 Bail Bonds
- Did attorney ?????Myles Breiner just win ?? the Hawaii Loa Ridge Murder case?
- ??Long term > Short term ?? Client Care - "How Digital Business cards help YOU help CLIENTS" ??
- What Attorney Jonathan Burge ????? Found Will Shock You! ?? Hidden Secrets in Plain Sight
- The Excellence ?? of Attorney ????? Brian S. Kim - 381 5 star YELP reviews and counting
- Attorney ????? Ken Lawson's Lawsuit against Richardson School of Law + How ChatGPT Can Help Navigate the 107 page document
- ?????Judge Bissen's Transition to Mayorship Marred by Unprofessional Journalism
- Attorney ?? David Hayakawa ?????: Appointed to the District Court
- AI ?? - The Most Significant Legal ????? Disruption since ZOOM
- Evolutionize Your Legal Practice with Cutting-Edge AI Tools
- Attorney Pat McPherson's ????? Challenge Puts Red Light ?? Camera Enforcement System in Jeopardy
- Attorney David Hayakawa ????? : Poised for Excellence in the Judiciary
- Attorney Myles Breiner ????: Champion of Justice and Vanguard of Change
- Top Gun?? Tommy????? - How Thomas Otake became A-1's first back-to-back Top Gun Award Winner ??
- Attorney ?? Michael Jay Green ?? to represent person of interest in Shocking Shooting Incident involving 17-Year-Old Girl Critic
- Fmr. ?? Chief Kealoha Retirement Payout Case BACK IN THE NEWS + Justice McKenna ??????? receives award
- Attorneys Paul Cunney ??, Myles Breiner ??, and William Harrison ?? react to acquittal of Hirokawa
- Attorney Alen Kaneshiro WINS Hirokawa Case
- Attorney Marcus Landsberg ?? WINS Ewa Beach shooting case via mistrial
- HB 1567 officially killed ?? , City Prosecutor Alm ?? pledges holistic bail reforms, Megan Kau ?? featured on Spotlight Hawaii
- City Prosecutor Alm & Council Chair Tommy Waters collaborate to bring "WEED & SEED" program to Waikiki ????
- Judges ??????????CONFIRMED for "Rock 4 Justice" ???? FUNraiser 2022 - Jail Mail EXCLUSIVE
- Attorney MYLES BREINER retained by Kaneshiro
- HB 1567 - Bail Reform bill attracts further criticizing + District Attorney Chesa Boudin recalled - jail mail
- Former HPD officer accused of running child prostitution ring while working for department
- Kathy Kealoha's brother GUILTY + Council Chair Tommy Waters eyes run for Congress
- Attorneys Thomas Otake, David Hayakawa, & Victor Bakke round out Jail Mail's Q1 Review of 2022
- Fmr City Prosecutor Kaneshiro Sues Attorney Myles Breiner for Defamation - "Put up or Shut Up" Fallout from Jail Mail Issue Week
- Attorney Megan Kau's Bail Special - Problems and Solutions to the Current Bail system
- Attorney Michael Jay Green's Birthday Week
- Corporation Counsel Donna Leong, Fmr. City Managing Director Roy Amemiya, & Fmr. Honolulu Police Commission Chairman Max Sword
- Hawaii Supreme Court Rules Forfeitures of Sweepstakes Machines Improper
- A-1's Top Gun Nominees - Howard Luke, Jonathan Burge, and Bill Harrison
- 2022 Predictions - Attorneys Myles Breiner, Bill Harrison, Megan Kau, Jason Burks, & Daniel Kawamoto Opine.
- Prominent Criminal Defense Attorneys Give Thanks for Unique Reasons
- Grand Jury indicts adoptive parents of missing 6-year-old Isabella Kalua on murder charges
- Why is the Federal Probe into Fmr City Prosecutor Keith Kaneshiro Taking so Long?
- Judge Leslie Kobayashi Rules, Attorney Michael Green Represents Victims - Ex Maui Cop Sentenced to 30 Months for Solicitation A
- Happy Halloween from A-1 Bail Bonds
- Attorney Paul Cunney Celebrates Birthday Week - Victor Bakke, Jonathan Burge, Dean Ho, Daniel Kawamoto round out All-star Tree o
- City Prosecutor Alm Joins the A-1 Podcast for a Year 1 Review
- Attorney Eric Seitz Sues Hpd Alleging Car Crash Cover-up: Failure to Render Aid after Causing High Speed Crash
- Attorneys Bill Harrison, Myles Breiner, Thomas Otake Show Mastery in Bail Reduction Motions + Supreme Court Extends Covid-19 Man
- Chief Justice Recktenwald on Monday's Judiciary Vaccine Requirements + Egregious and False Accusation Made Against Fmr Sen. Will
- New Information on Fmr City Prosecutor Kaneshiro's Federal Probe - Attorneys Megan Kau and Jake Delaplane Featured on HNN
- City Prosecutor Alm , Attorney Eric Seitz , and ACLU ??, featured prominently in newest round of Covid-19 Emergency releases deb
- Attorney Michael Jay Green Files Class Action Lawsuit on Behalf of 1200+ First Responders
- The Three Are Free - Legal Dream Team of Attorneys Otake, Sing, & Glendon, Win "No Probable Cause" Verdict in Shooting of 16 Yr
- Attorneys Myles Breiner, Megan Kau, and Jim Bickerton Comment on HPD's Body Camera Policy
- Micronesian Community Reaches out to HPD and Mayor + Hawaii State and County Workers Require Vax ?? or Weekly Covid Tests
- The Great Body Cam Footage Debate: New Body Cam Footage Puts Focus on Whether Police Were in Danger or Not
- Iremamber Sykap Case - Motions to Dismiss & Disqualify DENIED by Judge Domingo in District Court
- Attorneys Thomas Otake, Victor Bakke , Jason Burks, and Prosecutor Van Marter - Motion to Dismiss Mega Special
- Attorney Thomas Otake Takes Novel Approach in Motion to Dismiss Murder Charges
- City Prosecutor Alm “The use of deadly force which resulted in Lindani Myeni’s death was justified.
- Attorneys David Hayakawa, Ken Lawson, and Megan Kau: 2020 wrap up from A-1 Bail Bonds
- Megan Kau opines on Capitol Place att murder & Sex Aslt (Michael Hirokawa) case, Frm Chief Kealoha $455,000 restitution, & Asian
- City Councilmember Tommy Waters DOMINATES ?? news cycle with new appointment and second critique of HPD's CARES act spending.
- Victor Bakke, Myles Breiner, David Hayakawa, and Megan Kau all commit to A-1 Podcast in 2021
- Kathy Kealoha gets 13 years + Louis Kealoha sentencing
- Judge Todd Eddins confirmed unanimously by the Senate to the Hawaii Supreme Court
- Katherine Kealoha refuses to leave her cell, Councilman Tommy Waters "speechless" as HPD spends CARES ACT ?? money on 4-wheelers
- Judge Alm wins City Prosecutor race, Prosecuting Attorney Roth wins B.I. Mayor's race, & term limits for city prosecutor passes.
- Contact Us
- Co-Signer Application
- Defendant Application
- Bail Bond Applications
- Site Map